LOKER BATAM 30 NOVEMBER 2020
PT. Wohlrab Indonesia is subsidiary of Wohlrab Aufdampftechnik GmbH German focused
on coating services is looking for a highly talented and enthusiastic person to join our
1. PROJECT COORDINATOR, coordination of task and project activities; Plan & oversee
the project from start to finish; Take a role in problem solving & organizing meeting in
order to complete project within time frame & budget; Ensure all project are within
deliverable in term of time schedule & budget; Review the sample & project before closing
also documented in form of project closing; Prepare update of project based on weekly,
monthly & annual achievement; Play role in problem solving and technical issue during
project on going.
2. PRODUCTION PROCESS ENGINEER, Maintains work flow by monitoring method
process; Balancing process time; Provides manufacturing information by compiling,
initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data;
3. MOLDING TECHNICIAN, Capable to run production of molding, setting up mold, trouble
shooting, equipment maintenance and workflow.
- Min Bachelor Degree holder (1), Diploma IlI (2), SMU/SMK (3)
- Min 3 years related experience (1,2) & 2 years (3)
- Fluent in English both verbal and written (1,2)
- Experience in industrial spray painting process will be an added advantage
Strong organizational and communication skills.
Experience of multicultural working environment is must.
- Goal oriented
- Precise and meticulous.
- Professional appearance and behaviour.
- Strong sense of responsibility.
- Uncompromised integrity.
- Team player, "Open mind" -thinking
If you interest & meet the qualification please sent your application to:
PT. WOHLRAB INDONESIA
JI. Beringin Lot 12 BIP Mukakuning, Batam
email@example.com Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org