PT. BINTAN BERSATU APPAREL
INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS (IR)
• Responsible for making IR strategies and to avoid conflict or strike and develop
harmonious relations within the project site
• Evaluates current CLA, Industrial Relation procedure, Industrial Relation policies in order to
ensure compliance with law and maintain a harmonious industrial relations climate.
• Reponsible in handling Industrial & External Relation disputes settlement in timely manner.
• Responsible for building a good relations with labor unions, local communites, government
and NGO/Community Organization.
• Possessed strong leadership and communication skill
• To support subordinates and train and keep them updated with new laws, acts, rules and
• Candidate at least Bachelor's Degree in any field
• Strong knowledge on labour laws, trade unions and industrial relations.
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience
• Have good communication and presentation skills
• Must Fluent in English
• Excellent computer skills such as Microsoft Excel, etc.
for interested and qualified candidates, please send your application in pdf
format to email : firstname.lastname@example.org